Active volcano

One day, I was talking to one of the villagers and we lived right next to the ocean. Then randomly, the ground started shaking. Everyone started getting scared and screaming. As I looked at the volcano, lava started coming out of the volcano. I started shouting ” STOP RUNNING!” The villagers stopped running and stood still. “Listen, there is lava coming towards us.”

The villagers are coming out of their houses. all we need is lots of water to stop the lava!” They say “that will never work, we don’t have lots of water”. I grabbed 15 buckets and said “then let’s get lots of water”. I started running towards the ocean 

And started filling up all the buckets “EVERYONE MAKE A LINE NEXT TO THE VOLCANO!” They all made a line and started handing the buckets to each villager. As we ran out of water the villagers grabbed the huge bucket. It was 10 times bigger than me as they poured it on the lava then steam started going up in the air. The clouds  were as black as the midnight sky. Our water didn’t work. We all needed to run away and find a safe place away from the volcano. Were running towards the fields to a safer place. “Gosh we are all safe.”